bcs service integration and management foundation
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices
- Processes to support Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other practices
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese
- A Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation training is the recommended preparation for the certification exam. Also recommended is knowledge of IT Service Management terminology, for instance through the EXIN IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
BCS SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION – SIAM
Service Integration and Management Foundation is aimed at professionals who want to implement SIAM methodology in their organization and in particular professionals who are already working with IT Service Management processes. It is also intended for providers that want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
EXIN BCS SIAM™ Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM. This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management.
You will be able to
- Understand the main concepts and processes of SIAM that are used in organizations;
- Establish a SIAM ecosystem in order to better organize the organization’s resources;
- Provide better support during a SIAM implementation by understanding the main considerations for the most important processes;
- Reduce risks associated with Integrated Services and the SIAM ecosystem;
- Connect different practices with SIAM to boost and improve the organization’s service provision.
- Integrate services by using different structures based on SIAM practices and methodology;
- Recognize the key stages of SIAM implementation in order to better plan its roll-out;
- Determine SIAM roles and responsibilities in processes and the organization;
- Better select the most appropriate SIAM practices in line with the organization’s environment and maturity;
BECOME A PARTNER
Be accredited and be part of the best company of accreditation services with the Institutes EXIN, Peoplecert and APMG and delivery of official materials
WHY BECOME A PARTNER HSI INSTITUTE
Enjoy the facilities and benefits we offer
Flexible payment condition for you to carry out your accreditation with the Institutes.
All partners of the network accredited to the Institutes, in addition to offering trainings are also authorized to apply official certification exams.
ACCREDITATION TO THE INSTITUTES
We represent the best International Institutes.
EXIN, DMI, PEOPLECERT, AXELOS, APMG
All materials are officially approved and kept uto date according to the guidelines of the Institutes.
POOL OF QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS
All instructors are trained professionals with international recognition and qualification of the institutes to apply the training.
Becoming a partner and you will be visible to all national and international market
Fill out the form and we will contact you.