BCS BUSINESS ANALYSIS FOUNDATION – BAF
The theme covers the variety of concepts, approaches and techniques applicable to business analysis. Professionals will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of aspects of business analysis.
- What is Business Analysis;
- Skills of a business analyst;
- Strategy Analysis;
- Business Analysis Process Model;
- Investigation techniques;
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Advanced
- Available languages: English
Flexible payment condition for you to carry out your accreditation with the Institutes.
All partners of the network accredited to the Institutes, in addition to offering trainings are also authorized to apply official certification exams.
ACCREDITATION TO THE INSTITUTES
We represent the best International Institutes.
EXIN, PEOPLECERT, AXELOS
All materials are officially approved and kept uto date according to the guidelines of the Institutes.
POOL OF QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS
All instructors are trained professionals with international recognition and qualification of the institutes to apply the training.
Becoming a partner and you will be visible to all national and international market.
BECOME A PARTNER
Be accredited and be part of the best company of accreditation services with the Institutes EXIN and Peoplecert and delivery of official materials